2.02.2011

Winter!






Driving home on slush/ice/sand makes for one pretty cool hub cap!

Daddy started something...

She loved this idea!

Finally did Christmas with our family!(Mom and dad's living room!)

OH! you make a nice couple!

This is next years christmas card...(I took 2 more...HO HO HO)

Ashton Sledding at our house! 
Emma loved it!

Marlaina & Ty

My cute puppy! She is a post all in herself! SMART dog!

Ty & Daddy Sledding!


BRR!!


The trees looked like saggy green monsters!


Ms. Poser!

out our window!

Bird potluck...

I made Jennifer this for Christmas! (its a lamp if you can't tell)

Yes we are dorks

...

...

It pays to be brave! You get all the food!

Saggy Trees

Feeding cows!!

Here they come

I am thankful I am not a cow! no Need to air dry...the poop just freezes!

Tiny Baby!

The house that built me!

Came in to a hot pot of chicken soup! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment