This Christmas it was 4 years that we have had Christmas with either Tyleigh in my belly or Tyleigh here. I can't believe that she will be 3 this June! It's crazy that this much time has already gone by! 2 more years and she will be in Kindergarten! GULP!
This is the Christmas Ty was in my belly
The first Christmas
The Second Christmas
ALMOST the third Christmas!
Ty has proven she is full of spunk. Her vocabulary amazes me as does her wit! She can come up with the most hilarious words along with some crazy facial expressions. Ones that I don't think I will ever catch on camera unless they are staged! I love this little girl more a coach potato loves his couch! I am thankful for each and every day with her!!


She is not three yet!! Don't rush that time! :) She is precious..what would our worlds be w/o Ty? We love her Tons and Bunches!
ReplyDelete