11.03.2010

Country life

I used to want to live in the city, have a career, a cute studio apartment. I went as far as one day telling Jennifer I was NOT a country girl! HA who was I kidding??
One day I want to have a house on a hill over looking a farm with cows, chickens, ducks, couple of dogs, barn cats, sheep, goats, and 3 kids(human kids, not goat kids)! 
On the drive home from Grandpa's house, I took my time soaking in the peacefulness and the beauty.



The views are AMAZING, picture will NEVER do the real thing justice!

Barbed wire. There is something awesome about the way a barbed wire fence is built especially if the builder is like the one Red Steagall talks about in "The Fence that Me and Shorty Built" 

Neighbors. Ones you can go to ANYTIME you need sugar. Ones who like to talk over the fence!

Cows and NEW Babies!

Every old barn has a story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment